London's Original Show Club est. 1924 THE CLUB As the best club experience the West end has to offer, our resident DJ's spin the best R'n'B, Hip Hop and House until 3am, alongside immersive performances from the best acts in London taking place throughout the night. Fridays and Saturdays at Cafe…
Dazzling bright through London's winter nights...
Your fabulous host, armed with razor-sharp wit and a knowing smile, expertly guides you through a night of jaw dropping circus, burlesque and entertainment leaving you truly mesmerised.
£35 per person + Booking Fee
3 Course Dinner with a glass of Prosecco
£110 per person + Booking Fee
Mezzanine & Sharing Platter Tickets including sharing platters, reserved seating area on the mezzanine and half a bottle of Prosecco per person.
£75 per person (Minimum 6 guests)
Doors open at 6pm, Show starts at 8.30pm - 10.30pm
All packages include admission to the nightclub, which is open until 3am.
In true cabaret style you may be seated on shared tables when booking dining tickets for the show.
Enjoy the Christmas Cabaret Show from our mezzanine floor, seats are on a first come first served basis. Includes nightclub entry.
|18:00 - 03:00||£35.00|
3 COURSE DINNER
Reserved seating on the main ballroom floor, 3 course dinner, glass of Prosecco and the Christmas Cabaret Show. Includes nightclub entry. In true cabaret style, you may be required to be seated on shared tables. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the value of the ticket value plus any other items ordered will be added to the bill on the night.
|18:00 - 03:00||£110.00|
SHARING PLATTER PACKAGE - MINIMUM 6 PEOPLE
Reserved seating on the mezzanine, half a bottle of Prosecco per person, a selection of sharing platters and the Christmas Cabaret Show. Includes nightclub entry. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the value of the ticket value plus any other items ordered will be added to the bill on the night.
|18:00 - 03:00||£75.00|
3, Coventry Street,West End,London, W1D 6BL
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required
13. Please be aware that tables may need to be shared with other diners in true cabaret fashion. The table plans for the evening will be finalised on the day.
14. If you are allocated a table for the cabaret show then you will need to vacate this after the show. You are more than welcome to stay in the venue to enjoy the club night afterwards